Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lazy Day Off

I love my days off! This morning, I peeled myself out of bed about 9:00 and decided to make some homemade blueberry pancakes, topped with fresh strawberries..yum! They were delicious!!! Only now, I FOR SURE have to go to the gym today :-( Usually on my days off, at least lately, I have so much to cram in for those two days. But this week, I can just do things at my leisure. I do have a bible study today and I am babysitting tonight, but that's about it!

I do plan on visiting my best friend Ashley and her precious new baby girl, Evy Kate on my days off - probably tomorrow! She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen (obviously you can see from the picture below how sweet she is!)



You know, speaking of babies, I have had a baby itch for about 3 months that keeps getting worse and worse everyday (I mean, not that it is a bad thing, it just is when the timing is not right)! At first I just couldn't tell if it was because everyone I seem to know is pregnant or if I was really ready, and then I realized that it was a little bit of both. And if the itch is not bad enough, for the past month every store I go in, it seems that they display baby stuff right by the front door...what is up with that?? AND because I have a severe itch, I am noticing more and more pregnant strangers everywhere! It's kind of like my itch for a Nissan Murano. My poor car can't go much farther, and so Drew and I are looking at getting me a used Nissan Murano. It seems like everywhere I look, there is one. They park right next to me in parking lots, right in front of the window at the gym where I am walking on the treadmill, and right next to me on the interstate! I do not like itches!!!

So I have resorted to keeping myself busy with other things when I start "itching" - like shopping online. Check out these fab shoes from Forever21 that I want for spring - cheap and chic!



That's all I have for now....I am sure I will post again later today out of boredom.
XOXO!

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for mentioning us :o) That's such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. evy IS the most beautiful baby...even if i have only seen pics! i must get by to visit soon! ps. love the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete