Friday, February 20, 2009

Officially a TV Freak!!

So I have always loved TV way to much, but it wasn't until recently when I actually sat down and made my list of exactly what shows are TIVO'd every single day, that I realized I really am a TV freak. Not that you care, but here is my list of TV shows that I record (and watch every single recording):
Mondays: The Bachelor (duh!)
Tuesdays: 90210 (the new one)
Privilaged
American Idol
Wednesday: American Idol
Lie to Me
Thursdays: Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
EVERYDAY: The Ellen Show

I love all these shows, and there would just be no way to cut a few!!Speaking of The Bachelor and Ellen, Jillian was on her show Monday. She is so cute and I wish she would be the next Bachelorette! And What the heck was up with Grey's Anatomy last night? I mean at least it was better than last weeks, and I cannot believe I am saying this, but the only good thing out of last night's show was Lexie and McSteamy! I personally love them together!

Anyhow, I am off to work this morning! I will post again later if I stumble upon something fabulous, or something eventful happens to me!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment